Or Your Money Back

After disaster there is disease controlled with a regimen of pills.

When the towers fell,
you say, I was barebacking this guy from Therapy.

I watched on CNN the second tower fall and knew I had to get away to America.

Your boyfriend is a medical intern who thinks there’s no safe sex with you.

Cops underground everywhere but I’ve never seen unattended baggage.

Your boyfriend’s favorite line is, I’m courting disaster; his second favorite, I’m leaving on a jetplane.

My landlord told me yesterday he’s going to Montreal for counter-terrorism training.

I love the city, you say, glass in hand, but does the city love me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading Thumboo's "Ulysses by the Merlion"

Steven Cantor's "What Remains: the Life and Work of Sally Mann"

Goh Chok Tong's Visit to FCBC