Park Slope Poetry Project

This evening I went for the first time to the monthly Park Slope Poetry Project reading, to hear Thomas Fucaloro's feature. The reading was held in St. John-St. Matthew Emmanuel Lutheran Church, in its basement canteen with tables covered in green plastic sheets. Sarah Sarai was visiting for the first time too, and I really liked the poem she read, which has just been published in The Threepenny Review. Bill (or William Duke) played two lovely country songs he had composed. I read two sonnets from my chapbook, as well as "Heads" and "Roof of the Mouth" from my book of the body series.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Jee,
You are very kind. We'll trade e-mails. Soon.
Sarah
Jee Leong said…
Let's.

Popular posts from this blog

Reading Thumboo's "Ulysses by the Merlion"

Steven Cantor's "What Remains: the Life and Work of Sally Mann"

Goh Chok Tong's Visit to FCBC